Black Suited Speed Cloth - Polyester, 10 Feet x 60 Inches
This is casino grade Black speed cloth in a diamond suit pattern. This is our 100% polyester speed cloth which is made for ultra efficient dealing! Polyester is the perfect speed cloth material given its durable and versatile qualities. Polyester is used for high quality poker tables and black jack tables. Speed cloth is the preferred dealing surface for professional dealers. Cards slide with ease when dealing on speed cloth (especially made from 100% polyester). The sharp suited diamond design will give your custom built poker table the look and feel that you have always wanted.
This cloth is 60 inches wide and 10 feet long. This section is long enough and wide enough to fit almost any poker table. The advantages of our polyester speed cloth is that it is water resistant and helps prevent those pesky poker night stains!
About This Item:
- Classic suited design
- 100% polyester: long-lasting, water and tear-resistant
- Preferred by professionals, provides optimal card slide over felt and other materials
- Pre-cut, 10' length with 60" width
- Designs woven directly into fabric for maximum longevity
This item ships folded and you will need to remove the wrinkles from the cloth. Some customers have claimed this is a difficult process. Others have had no issues at all. Please be aware of this before purchasing. See instructions below.
HOW TO REMOVE WRINKLES FROM SPEED CLOTH
- Ironing board
- Clean sheet or other linen
- Water spray bottle
- Distilled water
- Lay your speed cloth on the ironing board. Smooth out the cloth as much as possible.
- Spray distilled water on any deep wrinkles. Spray until that section of the cloth is damp.
- Place a clean sheet or other linen on top of the speed cloth. If any of your cloth is hitting the floor, consider placing another sheet underneath to avoid picking up any dust or dirt.
- Use a medium to high heat setting on your iron. We recommend using approximately 330°F
- Work you iron outward from the center. Start in the middle and work your way out in sections until you reach the outside edges.
- Rotate the cloth and iron each section until the entire cloth is wrinkle-free.
If the above process does not work for you, please do not contact us but instead contact the manufacturer directly. Your speed cloth is covered by Brybelly's 30-Day Limited Warranty. You can contact Brybelly Customer Care via phone at (800) 926-7241 or via email at email@example.com