Made from PVC plastic, an ultra high performing material. COPAG cards can handle the wear and tear of normal games for years. COPAG high performance cards will last longer, shuffle better, and slide across the tables in such a manner that you will never want to play with anything else again.
Since 1908, COPAG has been synonymous with quality and we hope to be bring this game playing quality to your games and homes for many years to come. Since COPAG cards are 100% plastic, COPAG cards are resistant to bending and tearing. They will always spring back to their original shape, The integrity of these cards will never be compromised under regular gaming conditions. They are built to last!!!
COPAG cards are nearly impossible to crease or mark. Therefore, you can be sure when you are playing with COPAG cards that you are in a square game. We think a Square game deserves a square card! Don’t You?
COPAG cards are washable!! Yes, you can take these cards and clean them as needed. How many times have you seen a careless action at the table ruin a deck of cards? (spilled beer, bent cards..etc.) No worries here…accidents do happen and COPAG cards are made to sustain those actions and keep performing at the highest level. We believe COPAG cards are the number one card in the market for both prestige and cost-effectiveness. Give your game class while simultaneously save hard earned winnings from the purchases of the other cheap short-lived decks.
Why buy COPAG?
- COPAG cards WILL NOT mark, dent, or crimp under normal playing conditions
- COPAG cards last 100 times longer than paper and 20 times longer than other cheap imitation plastic cards
- COPAG cards are washable, thereby giving your decks that brand new Fresh look for years
- COPAG cards do not scuff or dent…preventing accidental marking
- COPAG cards provide gaming characteristics that make them the optimal card to play
- COPAG is the only card making company to be ISO 9002 certified. This will ensure you get the COPAG quality every time!
- COPAG cards are the most cost effective cards in the world on a per hand basis
- COPAG cards have the most unique and sharp designs of any playing card in the world
COPAG cards are considered by many to be the finest in the world. Made from 100% plastic, they will wear 100 times longer than regular paper cards. The history of COPAG is directly linked to the history of card games in Brazil. A pioneer in the manufacturing of decks, COPAG has been in this market since the beginning of the century. Albino Gonçalves, a graphics designer, founded the company in 1908 in the city of São Paulo. Since its inception, COPAG has maintained its position as the absolute leader in its market segment.
At the beginning, the company was only an importing enterprise. However, in 1918 it started manufacturing its own decks. Today, from its modern and large industrial facilities located in Manaus, in the state of Amazonas, COPAG sends part of its production to the international market, exporting decks to the United States as well as to different countries in Latin America.
Innovation, competence, technology and above all a continuous concern about the human being integrate the daily routine at COPAG, which has always concentrated efforts to keep its innovative position. The greatest evidence of such efforts was the ISO 9002 Certificate, which corroborates the quality of COPAG products, put to test and approved in compliance with the most demanding requirements of an international organization, worldwide renowned.
So why have you not heard of COPAG? Well simply put, COPAG is just entering the US market. COPAG welcomes you to try a world class product and would love to have you as one of our customers. COPAG cards are priced to offer a significant value when compared with other higher priced US makers of plastic cards. COPGAG guarantees no drop in quality, only a drop in price. Buy a deck of COPAG and you could be using them 30 years down the road. Quite an investment!
Benefits of COPAG
- Prestige - Bring an element of class into your local card game
- Investment - Cards may last 100 times longer than Paper based cards
- Cost Friendly - Significant Savings from other High priced US card makers
- Perfection - ISO 9002 certification will ensure a quality product every time